At the Pier
- At the Pier there is also a cafe – try Schnappers Kiosk for a coffee, sandwich, takeaway or ice cream etc.
- The Rocks – Restaurant/Bistro, fully licensed.
Just up the hill
- Royal Hotel, excellent meals and service with views over Port Phillip Bay to match.
- One of Mornington’s “favorites” – The Boyz 4 Breakie, located across the road from the Police Station in Main Street has excellent food and service, as well as a great Gift and Kitchenware shop.
- Every Wednesday – Main Street Market – Main Street Mornington – lots of produce and crafts – a great way to spend they day.
- 2nd Sunday of each month – Mornington Racecourse Market – food, craft, produce, plants – a fun day for all the family.